- About Osteopathic Medicine
- About Us
- Patient Portal
- FAQs and Forms
- Contact Us
Monday thru Friday
7:30 am to 4:30 pm
12:00 noon to 1:00 pm
3200 Tower Oaks Blvd.
Rockville, MD 20852
Hypnotherapy is an effective way to change life long habits, to take back control of your life and to empower your future.
People use hypnotherapy to create positive change in many areas of their lives: behavioral modification; accelerated learning and academic improvement; phobias and fears; discovering their life purpose; and the list goes on. It is an easy and enjoyable way to transform negative self-limiting subconscious beliefs - resulting in your success and personal growth. Desire is the only requirement for change!
Medical Support Hypnotherapy makes use of techniques through which the hypnotherapist guides the client to their own inner healing resources for the optimum mind-body connection for healing and pain control. Since 1995, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has recommended hypnotherapy as a treatment for chronic pain. The trance-like state is actually the oldest form of healing going back thousands of years.
Any client who chooses to use hypnotherapy as an adjunct to medical treatment must be seen and evaluated by their physician. Hypnotherapy is NOT a replacement for medical treatment.
For more information on Melody Williams and Hypnotherapy visit www.hypnotherapycenterllc.com or call 301.758.5844
The therapeutic benefits of hypnotherapy include:
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety
- Profound Relaxation
- Creating the Optimum Mind-Body Connection for Accelerated Healing
- Preparing for Surgery and Recovery
- Dramatically Reduction in Chronic Pain
- Enjoying a More Peaceful Birthing Experience
- Increased Immune System Function
- Conquering Fears and Phobias
- Improved Sports Performance
- Overcoming Performance Anxiety
- Improved Creativity
- Increased Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Increased Decision Making Ability
- Improved Memory
- Increased Personal Motivation
- Accelerating Learning and Improve Test Taking Skills
- Overcoming Sleep Issues
- Quitting Smoking
- Relieving Other Habits and Addictions
- Managing Weight and Improve Your Body Image
- Improved Relationships